We have been promoting goods, persons and services on the Web since 1999.
Since then, the Internet has changed a lot towards interactivity and multimedia, but the basic rules learned at that time invariably work today, often simply changing the name at the behest of new generations of Internet activists.
Mastering the art of reputation management is our essential asset.
Long and successful practice leaves no doubt that an integrated approach is the most effective in promotion, i.e. a combination of several of the techniques described below, so our actions include:
- Determination of the target audience,
- Establishing its features of behavior in terms of controlling traffic flows on the Internet,
- Selection of places most visited by the target audience – threads of forums, blogs, pages and channels of online video hosting, social networking groups, etc.,
- “Seeding” (placement) of content on the most visited sites, video hosting, social networking groups, Telegram ropes, as well as other resources with high traffic to the target audience we need,
- If necessary, attracting popular “stars” of the Network and influencers to cooperation: artists, TV show participants, bloggers,
- Tracking the ways of disseminating information, audience actions, focusing work on the most successful streams and directions,
- Scheduled summing up of events, reporting, monitoring of community sprawl,
- Planned control over the popularization of a product, service or person.
Public Relations – PR
PR is a reliable marketing communications tool that makes it possible to solve such practical problems as the promotion of specific products and services.
A PR campaign is designed for a long-term impact on the audience, it allows you to gradually form the desired image of an enterprise, brand or service in the eyes of potential customers.
An important element of the PR of a company or a person is the regular placement of articles in the Internet media. Our activities include the preparation and distribution of press releases, image articles, thematic reviews and other information messages in order to create a positive image of the company or brand.
In the event of a negative information and auditory background on the Internet, a set of works is carried out to study it (using open sources), establish primary sources and develop measures to counter an information attack.
Contextual advertising (PPC)
PPC advertising is the purchase of digital advertising based on the principles of a pay-per-click (PPC) auction in an auction. Its main advantage is the presence of powerful targeting tools for the target audience.
Advertisers can now buy display, video, social media, and native ads, only pay when someone clicks on (or interacts with) an ad, and don’t pay per impression, although there are charges for impressions in some ad systems.
With tracking, advertisers can see the results of their campaigns, as well as the actions of users attracted by the ad, in near real time and adjust their advertising strategy and media accordingly.
Search engine optimization (SEO)
Search engine optimization (SEO) is a set of measures, as a result of which the site materials appeared in the first positions in the search engine results for important and relevant search queries, which gives you a competitive advantage and allows your customers to find you quickly and easily.
Search engine optimization includes not only serious work with the structure and content of the promoted site, but also a significant number of actions aimed at creating the best impression about it in the eyes of the search engine’s artificial intelligence.
Promotion in social networks (SMM)
Social media promotion intersects with the principles of Internet Marketing. Success is facilitated primarily by the provision by social networks of tools for targeted targeting of the audience according to predetermined parameters, such as place of residence, age, gender, interests.
The forms and methods of work are constantly evolving and supplemented, while the most important factor remains unchanged – the ability of advertisers to enter into a trusting relationship with users so as not to cause a negative reaction to a commercial offer.
- Expansion (coverage) of the information field (registration on industry resources, forums, tender sites, catalogs and in reference search engines)
- Blogging and working on forums
- Hidden Marketing – Guerrilla Marketing
- Monitoring of Internet media, audit of the Customer’s image
- Information support of the company’s activities (generation and placement of news, press releases, announcements)
- SEO – optimization, replenishment or updating of site content based on key queries
“Viral marketing” implies that the distributor is a person who irresistibly transfers the “sown product” to his entire environment. It can be a funny video, it can be a meme, it can be a poem or a song – the instruments are extremely diverse.
Hidden Marketing (creeping auditory marketing, or word of mouth)
Hidden marketing is a tool for unhurried promotion of a company, product, public opinion services, usually in the form of sowing and propagating rumors.
It is well known that a significant part of the messages in the forums describing the useful properties of dietary supplements – (biologically active additives), were created precisely in order to create an opinion (not always correct) about their healing properties.
Such marketing allows you to conduct a campaign with a wide reach of the interested audiotory, when a mention (in any form) is placed on the maximum number of sites, accounts in social networks or in Telegram channels, whose audience can potentially be interested in its consumption.
Including word of mouth, we skillfully “tune” consumers of goods and services to make the right choice in favor of your advertised by us..
Campaign examples are sent and discussed in direct contact because of RODO and for ethical reasons,.